Analysis Department of Bankinter offers analysis of the latest news on the Spanish company:
– Recommendation: Buy
– Close: 6.53 euros
– Daily variation: -0.23%
2017 results, no surprises
- Sales : 8,201.6 million euros (+ 8.7%).
- EBITDA : 889.9 million euros (+ 5.8%).
- Cumulative net profit (BNA) : 239.7 million euros (+ 8.3%).
- Net debt (DN) : 1,897.9 million euros (+ 16.2%).
- DN / PN : 0,96x (0,87x vs. December 2016).
The results have been affected by the movement of currencies. At constant currency EBITDA growth it would have been + 8.8%.
The contribution has been uneven as the geographical area to be considered:
- Mercosur and Eastern Europe grow significantly: + 40.1% and + 21.4% respectively.
- Western Europe increased its profits by 8.3%.
- Asia : + 6.2%.
- NAFTA cut -4.1%.
Results without big surprises that hardly have an impact on the share price.
Gestamp 2017 Financial Results
See quote / operate with Gestamp shares in Bankinter